The Examined Life Project: Defining Your Vocation and Life Purpose
Are traditional career paths or ways of working not working for you?
Are you feeling called to be of service, to ‘give back’ to others but not sure how or what?
Are you facing retirement or work transition and wondering what’s next?
You’re here for a reason and the world needs you. Realize your fullest potential and establish your work in the world. Recharge and reconnect with the truest part of yourself: the part that knows how to bring your passion and purpose into the world.
Are you ready?
About The Examined Life Project:
The Examined Life Project is a unique program, consisting of private, confidential leadership coaching with Valerie Brown, combined with peer group support, and a day-long retreat, designed to support you in the ‘inner work’ of life and work transitions, to help you create a life that aligns with your deepest values, and to promote healing, peace, love, and justice in the world through personal transformation.
What You Will Learn:
- Discover the “inner teacher’ within you through reflection using the Courage & Renewal® Approach
- Explore where your life may be ‘off course’ and how you might create new paradigms for your life and work
- Understand your personal ‘roadblocks’ to creating the life and work you want to what to do about it
- Explore personal healing and transformation toward greater societal transformation
- Design your unique roadmap of healing and ‘wholeness’
- Engage mindfulness and somatic practices to support healing and ‘wholeness’
- Pre-retreat Comprehensive Well-Being Assessment
- Two 60-minute private leadership coaching sessions pre and post-retreat
- Day-long retreat at Cranaleith Spiritual Center, including gourmet breakfast, lunch, healthy snacks, and drinks
- Community, peer support
- Small and large group dialogue and reflection
- Extensive materials
- Retreat facilitation
What’s not included:
- Transportation to and from the retreat center
Cranaleith Spiritual Retreat Center is an oasis of natural beauty, a ‘Sanctuary of Trees’, a hidden gem located just outside Center City, Philadelphia, easily accessible by mass transit. Focused on promoting health and well being, Cranaleith serves nutritionally balanced, organic, and locally sourced meals with a sense of joy and good taste.
$995.00 per person. Payment in full is required to secure your place in the retreat. See our Cancellation Policy for details. Minimum persons: 5, Maximum person: 15.
Register now. Space is limited.
After registering, participants will be invited to complete a pre-retreat questionnaire and complete the Comprehensive Well Being Assessment.
Discover What Matters Most
“This is our work, to discover what we can give…to learn the nature of our own gifts and how to use them for the good of the world.”
–Robin Wall Kimmerer, Braiding Sweetgrass