Journey Toward Wholeness: A Courage & Renewal® Retreat Series at Pendle Hill (near Philadelphia) with John Baird
November 10-12, 2017- Seeds of the True Self
February 23-25, 2017- Dwelling in Darkness
April 27-29, 2018- Embracing the Power of Paradox
June 15-17, 2018- Living with Abundance & Gratitude
Based on the work of Parker J. Palmer and the Center for Courage & Renewal®, this retreat combines both an opportunity within community to explore what matters most to you and to savor rest and renewal.
Reflect on issues of transition, vocation, life passion, purpose, meaning, direction, aging, relationships, and underlying life patterns, to live in alignment with your deepest values and the courage to act with integrity and authenticity.
This retreat is designed for you:
- Are you seeking rest and renewal, a time set-aside just for you from the busyness of daily stress to focus on what matters most to you?
- Are you in transition and asking yourself: ‘What’s next?’ And, do you want the space to reflect and to listen to your own inner wisdom?
- Are you seeking support to build ongoing practices and a community to help you integrate your deepest intentions into your life and work?
- Have you been deeply moved by the writing of Parker J. Palmer and the Circle of Trust® and want to know more?
What people are saying….
- “…profoundly moved to a deeper level of “getting it””.
- “It is an amazing spiritual journey where you can learn more about yourself and experience the capacity of love of humanity. It’s life changing and uplifting.”
- “The program helped me go beyond what I thought I was seeking and give clarity to my questions.”
- “It was marvelous! You must do this for yourself.”
Read more here.
Register here. Space is limited to 23 persons.